As a small business, paying your employees can be a difficult and confusing process. You need to make sure you obey the legal side of it, and keep your paperwork sorted correctly. If you do not possess the correct skills yourself, Corporate Payroll Solutions can take all this away from you.
Owners of small businesses who use payroll services claim that they have experienced a range of benefits.
- It’s cheaper to use a payroll service than do the work yourself or hire a bookkeeper to do it
- Payroll services save businesses several hours a week
- Hiring a payroll service means you can focus on what is important to your business as opposed to focusing on becoming an expert on the payroll process
- With payroll services online, staff members can log into their accounts when they need to, and when changes need to be made on their account. Mobile access is also available.
- Online payroll services allow companies to navigate the complicated process involving payroll taxes, withholdings, insurance, and profit sharing.
Naturally, cost of payroll services vary between different companies. However, the pricing system is fairly standard and similar between companies. Most services charge a monthly fee based on services being provided and how many employees the services are required for. This monthly fee ranges from £20 to £150. An additional fee is often charged for, per check paid. These can range from £2 to £10.
Choosing The Right Company for You
Ask questions when you are enquiring about a payroll company’s services. How long have they been in the business? What industry are their other clients in? What are their fees? Ensure that they meet all legal requirements, and provide high quality service. Look out for potential bad companies. You will want a trustworthy company meeting all legal requirements who meet your deadlines.